MINI Oil Changes in Portland
The Importance Of Checking And Changing The Oil in Your MINI
Q: What does motor oil actually do?
MINI LIFESTYLE COLLECTION*Summer Essentials
MINI ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES REBATE**Accessories Rebate20%
FREE MINI FIRST AID KIT**From June 15 - July 31, 2017Free
MINI ORIGINAL BATTERIES REBATE**Battery Rebate$25
MAIL-IN TIRE REBATE**Tire Rebate$70
20% REBATE ON SELECT ACCYS*MINI Original Accessories20 %
SAVINGS ON MINI LIFESTYLE**Special Savings. Free Shipping on Orders over $99.00
16" TIRE SPECIAL*$670.00 Installed
16" TIRE SPECIAL*$627.64 Installed
17" TIRE SPECIAL*$623.16 Installed
Q: When Do I Need To Change The Oil in my MINI?
Q: How Much Is It To Change My Oil At MINI Of Portland?
Q: What Does An Oil Change Include?
- Removal of motor oil. We replace it with synthetic oil that is best for your MINI engine.
- Oil filter removed and replaced. This is an OEM MINI oil filter so you are guaranteed a fantastic seal and high quality.
- An eco-friendly oil change. All MINI dealerships recycle the oil and oil filter.
- Service Interval Indicator reset. This is so you don't get a notification light telling you to change the oil after it's been done recently.
- Multi-Point inspection. We don't want to give you back a vehicle that might need some additional service. We check the brakes, power steering, tires and much more with our Multi-Point inspection. This gives you confidence when you take your vehicle home.
Q: Can I Upgrade My Oil Change?
- Everything in a normal oil change
- Replacing the micro-filter
- Checking coolant levels
- Checking and topping off fluid levels, including the windshield washer fluid reservoir
- Checking your brake fluid level and the corresponding interval indicator