MINI Oil Changes in Portland
The Importance Of Checking And Changing The Oil in Your MINI
Q: What does motor oil actually do?
SPRING SERVICE CHECKUP**Limited Time Offer$139 99
BRAKE SERVICE REBATE**Brake Rebate. SAVE UP TO $150.$150 Up to $150
VALUE SERVICE OIL CHANGE**Oil Change. STARTING AT $79.95.$79.95 Starting at
20% REBATE ON SELECT ACCYS*MINI Original Accessories20 %
SAVINGS ON MINI LIFESTYLE**Special Savings. Free Shipping on Orders over $99.00
MAIL-IN TIRE REBATE**Tire Rebate$70
Complete Windshield and Glass..*
15" TIRE SPECIAL*$378.24
16" TIRE SPECIAL*$608.52 Installed
16" TIRE SPECIAL*$670.00 Installed
Q: When Do I Need To Change The Oil in my MINI?
Q: How Much Is It To Change My Oil At MINI Of Portland?
Q: What Does An Oil Change Include?
- Removal of motor oil. We replace it with synthetic oil that is best for your MINI engine.
- Oil filter removed and replaced. This is an OEM MINI oil filter so you are guaranteed a fantastic seal and high quality.
- An eco-friendly oil change. All MINI dealerships recycle the oil and oil filter.
- Service Interval Indicator reset. This is so you don't get a notification light telling you to change the oil after it's been done recently.
- Multi-Point inspection. We don't want to give you back a vehicle that might need some additional service. We check the brakes, power steering, tires and much more with our Multi-Point inspection. This gives you confidence when you take your vehicle home.
Q: Can I Upgrade My Oil Change?
- Everything in a normal oil change
- Replacing the micro-filter
- Checking coolant levels
- Checking and topping off fluid levels, including the windshield washer fluid reservoir
- Checking your brake fluid level and the corresponding interval indicator