MINI of Portland
Tire Price Match, Promise & Guarantees
TIRE PRICE MATCH PROGRAM
Customers can now enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing they purchase competitively priced tires from MINI of Portland.
If a customer finds a better price on the same tire, MINI of Portland will match it.
- Competitor's advertised price quote must be presented including all shipping & handling charges.
- Tire must have same manufacturer, model, speed/load rating.
- Tire price is to be matched before any competitor's in-store sale.
- MINI of Portland will match any competitor's advertised price quote within 30 days from date of purchase.
OUR TIRE PROMISE & TIRE PROTECTION PLEDGE
- FREE FLAT REPAIRS
- FREE MOUNTING & BALANCING*
*Available only on concurrent tire purchases, following initial purchase.
- FREE TIRE REPLACEMENT*
*See Service Advisor for Details.
- RIGHT NOW SERVICE
Be assured we work on your schedule, not ours! Just drop your car off when you want, and we'll provide same day service for most tire related service. Quality Service When You Need It . . . The Way You Want It!
- UP FRONT PRICING
Be assured we service it your way! Before any work begins, we'll provide you with a complete and detailed quote for the work that needs to be performed, and we guarantee you won't be charged a penny more than promised for the service. The Price You're Quoted Is The Price You'll Pay . . . Period.
- FIXED RIGHT GUARANTEE
If it fails, we'll fix it! Enjoy peace of mind with Free Tire Replacement if the tire fails within 24 months of the original purchase or until the tread depth reaches 4/32! (See Tire Protection Pledge for details).
TIRE PROTECTION PLEDGE
"If a customer requests a replacement we will make every effort to ensure complete and total customer satisfaction." Upon inspection, any tire meeting replacement criteria will be replaced immediately regardless of original selling store's location.
- LITHIA DEALERSHIP SERVICE CENTER WILL REPLACE ANY TIRE PURCHASED AT A PARTICIPATING DEALERSHIP THAT FAILS UNDER NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS within 24 months of the original purchase or until the tread depth reaches 4/32" Only the defective tire is covered, on Sport, All Wheel Drive, and any other vehicles, that have certain tread requirements that require all four tires to be replaced. (See Service Advisor for Terms and Conditions.)
a. Customers will be reimbursed for tire replacement in the event of an emergency where they are unable to bring their vehicle to a Lithia Dealership Service Center for replacement. Customers must provide a receipt for the replacement as well as defective tires. Only the cost of the tire will be reimbursed, labor is not covered. No other costs or repairs will be paid.
- Lithia Dealership Service Centers REPAIR FLAT TIRES FOR FREE, regardless of where and when the tire was purchased.
a. Lithia Dealership Service Center will NOT repair "Run-Flat" type tires. If a Run-Flat tire requires a repair to resume proper operation; the tire MUST be replaced.
- TERMS -
Passenger and Light Truck Tires Only
- Lithia will replace any tire purchased at a Lithia Dealership Service Center that fails under normal driving conditions within 24 months of the original purchase or until the treads depth reaches 4/32".
- Run flat tires can only be replaced at a store that is authorized and certified to install run flats.
- Only the defective tire is covered.
- The tire is replaced with a new tire of the same brand and style. In the event that the same tire is unavailable we will replace both tires as an axle set.
- All replacement tires will feature our "Tire Promise and Tire Protection Pledge." However, the date of the original tire purchase will be used to honor the remainder of the protection coverage.
- Requests must be made in person during MINI of Portland's normal business hours.
- A cash refund will not be made.
- Free flat repair excludes vehicles with dual rear wheels and run flat type tires.
- CONDITIONS -
What Is Not Covered
- Any tire failure/damage due to accident, misuse, negligence, vandalism or improper maintenance.
- Any consequential/incidental damages resulting from tire failure.
- Tires not purchased from a Lithia dealership.
- Trucks with a load rating greater than 1 ton.
- OWNER OBLIGATION -
Owner must present the defective tire and original purchase invoice at time of replacement or reimbursement.
MINI of Portland offers Complimentary Carwash, Shuttle Service or Loaner vehicle for
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or
Internet Explorer version 11,
or alternatively you can use the latest versions of